16 Comments

 User Avatar
 
 User Avatar
wastelander101

Then you take comfort in knowing you avoided such a shitty person

31

 User Avatar
sipostibi

Wonder if she sees Inosuke will she turn into a tsundere

10

 User Avatar
propagandalf1

Eww hits different. Trust me I'm an expert at getting rejected

6

 User Avatar
mrklimra

At least you know she's a bitch. She did you a favor.

0

 User Avatar
ekiritokamui

People like that deserves to get her head cut, at least for her, in a literal sense

-1

 User Avatar
snailman_20

That's like 95% of the girls in my life, the other 5% were lesbians

0

 User Avatar
melihbatuhan4

I know she was 13 when she turned into a demon but...

23

 User Avatar
bearstevenlee

Jennifer, Brian, Kevin don’t look anywhere as good as me or my brother or Luna. The difference comes from them being mixed with pygmies and us not being mixed with them. That is what is projecting the difference in our faces. Cause we clearly don’t look like twins.

0

 User Avatar
diablounicoh

Her brother is depicted as ugliest being dafuq dis woman saying.

1

 User Avatar
rude_catgirl

That's ultimately still just a no

0

TitterFun Logo